Please make sure all your child’s uniform and PE kit is named.
St Johns School Uniform:
- royal blue sweatshirt
- royal blue jumper or cardigan
- yellow polo shirt
- black / dark blue / grey skirt or pinafore or black / grey or dark blue trousers
- black shoes (not trainers)
Summer Uniform (optional):
- blue or yellow gingham dresses
- grey, navy blue or black shorts
- sun hat
Uniform with the St Johns School logo is available from:
- Top 2 Toe, Parliament Square, Ramsey.
- Promenade Shirts & Embroidery Ltd. Queens Promenade, Douglas.
St Johns School Book Bags:
Available from the school office for £4.50.
- black pumps (non marking soles)
- black or navy shorts
- t- shirt house team colour (your child will be allocated a house before they start school)
- PE kit bag (named)
PE kit should remain in school at all times.
Swimwear (Years 3 - 6)
Boys must wear ‘traditional’ swimming trunks or other ASA approved suits. Other styles can trap air, which makes swimming and the development of a good style difficult.
Girls should wear one piece swim suits.
Children with long hair which can reach their eyes or mouth must wear a swimming cap. If in the opinion of the Department of Education Swimming Teacher the child’s hair impedes his/her ability to swim correctly they must wear a swimming cap.